The April Conference Call, Lisa Glahn and Jeff Bease talked about legal concerns related to construction shutdowns. Lisa is vice chair of construction and Jeff is the chair of construction at Foley and Lardner.
Coronavirus – Legal Issues for Construction – Click here to watch call recording.
Foley has created this web site that provide good information regarding regulatory orders impacting construction. Or go straight to their Construction Shutdown Tracker.
Please feel free to pass this invitation along. Anyone with the above link will be able to register for the call.
Let us know what you’re seeing! – If you can provide a few bullets about what you’re seeing, we’ll compile and publish responses weekly.
Links to some other useful sites:
- Summary of Ongoing Impacts on Construction Relating to Covid-19
- National Association of Home Builders – Map showing states with regulatory orders impacting construction
- AGC – COVID-19 Recommended Practices for Construction Jobsites
- AGC – Survey of Reported COVID-19 Impacts
- How to Smoothly Resume Delayed Construction Projects
- Johns Hopkins COVID Tracker